WPDeveloper is a dedicated marketplace for WordPress plugins & themes. The underlying technology of WPDeveloper marketplace makes the delivery and maintenance of WordPress products easier for both developers and users.
With about 100,000 happy users, our community is growing day by day. We are currently looking for a Frontend Developer who is self-motivated to combine the art of design with the art of coding.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience, skill set along with regular appraisals
- Access to learning resources through training, research, and development
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Company retreats & movie-outings
- 2 festival bonus and performance bonus
- Opportunity to work with highly experienced team & amazing products
- Free lunch, amazing coffee, tea and snacks
So If You Are Someone Who:
- Doesn’t shy away from writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage with Semantic markup
- Know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgment at choosing them (or not) e.g SASS/LESS/PostCSS etc.
- Love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate everything front-end.
- Know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
- Has experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred)
- Keep pace with the ever-changing specs of cutting-edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers)
- And passionate about WordPress ecosystems as much as we are!
Then Check Out What You Could Do:
- Work with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at WPDeveloper
- Build responsive and elegant mobile+desktop web UI to provide the rich user experience
- Analyze, develop, and elevate code that is well structured, with a focus on testability, maintainability, security, and performance
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize everything for maximum speed and scalability
- Improve and expand the frontend tech stack to improve quality and throughput
- Perform other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required
- 35,000 – 50,000 BDT (depending on your qualifications and experience)
Application Deadline: January 31, 2019